Have a party coming up and can’t choose between face painting or balloon twisting? You don’t have to! Our artists are some of the only face painters and balloon twisters in CT, MA, RI, NYC, NH who can do both!
As mentioned in our mission statement we value the quality of the work we provide to all our clients. Our artists are trained in providing quality face paint and balloon arts and to be able to do a combination of the two at events and parties when needed. Face painting by itself is great, balloon twisting by itself is great as well and you shouldn’t have to choose one or the other if you don’t want to!
A combination of face paint and balloon twisting at your party is perfect for:
- Impressing guests at large parties and events. A combination of face painting and balloon twisting is great for large parties over 25 kids. To make it that much more exciting, your artist can match their balloon designs to the face paint! A balloon sword to match that spectacular pirate face paint. Wearable wings to match that fairy or butterfly face paint and so much more! Together, our balloon twister and face painter have twice as much impact on the kids and adults. For a party with more than 25 kids it’ll be ideals to have two artists, one face paints while the other balloon twists, move through your lines much quicker.
- Small parties looking for multiple activities. For parties of less than 15 kids, one artist can do both balloon twisting and face painting! You would just have to book for a minimum of 2 hours for your party. Kids can only get face painted once because they only have one face, balloon twisting is an additional activity to keep them occupied and it’s an added bonus of something they can leave the party with.
- Events with mixed-aged groups of children. Kids under 3 can often be shy or wiggly with face painting. Likewise, sometimes teenagers aren’t interested in balloon twisting. For events where you have everyone from toddlers to teens, mixing up the entertainment is a great solution. Just ask!
- Anywhere you’re trying to keep kids entertained for most of the event. You can have an artist entertain at your event anywhere from an hour to seven hours! It is also a great way to save money. It’s much cheaper to have one artist doing multiple activities over the course of a few hours than to hire multiple artists.
Here are a few fun combinations with face painting or balloon twisting you can have at your next party
- Face painting & caricatures
- Face painting & glitter tattoos
- Face painting & henna
- Face painting & airbrush tattoos
- Balloon twisting & caricatures
- Balloon twisting & glitter tattoos
- Balloon twisting & henna
- Balloon twisting & airbrush tattoos
- Clowns & face painting
- Clowns & balloon twisting
- Any other combination of party entertainment you can dream of!